Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's official-- We're LA Bound!

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” - St. Augustine

So, okay, I've hopped on the blog bandwagon. However, this is for a limited time only, meant to document my travels. If it runs on past that, so be it.

My first attempt at blogging is to announce my final moving decision. It has been made--I am officially Los Angeles bound.

Beginning Monday morning, June 29, I will be blogging about my cross-country drive from Virginia to California, documenting all of the interesting (and non-interesting, I'm sure) events along the way.

I am sad to leave my loved ones here on the East Coast, but my insatiable desire has finally gotten the best of me. I am also more than excited to re-connect with all of my friends out West.

So, if you want to follow the craziness of Emily, Tim and Maverick-- you are more than welcome to take the journey with us.

“What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? --It's the too huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.”
--Jack Kerouac

1 comment: